If we had it our way, every Saturday would be Small Business Saturday. Why? Because we know just how hard each and every one of you hustle every day to run your business, create great work, and delight your clients. So in anticipation of the day, we decided to run a survey of you and your fellow wedding pros to help illustrate for the rest of the world just how much you do. Let’s just say the results speak for themselves.
Here, 5 ridiculously interesting facts about you — the amazing do-it-all wedding pros that make up our industry from The Knot 2017 Small Business Study.
1. Florists: You told us that you’re using an average of 632 flowers per wedding.
Photo via Instagram / @pollenandpastry
2. DJs: You told us that you’re spending 5.3 hours per wedding compiling a playlist.
Photo via Instagram / @djbrianbofficial
3. Makeup Artists: You told us that you own on average 86 brushes!
Photo via Instagram / @mghairandmakeup
4. Cake Bakers: You told us that you spend an average of 26.8 minutes crafting a single sugar flower.
Photo via Instagram / @2tartsbakery / @bridesofaustin
5. Photographers: You told us that you spend an average of 9.3 hours on your feet per wedding.
Photo via Instagram / @randyandashleystudios
Want more fun facts? Check out our Small Business Saturday for wedding pros video — and cheers to you!
Want more? Yeah you do!