Heads up, friends. There are less than two weeks left until the submission period for 2018 Best of Weddings wraps up (October 31,2017). Since fall is officially the busiest wedding season (according to our most recent Real Weddings Study), we know how hard you’re working. So we wanted to make it super easy to remember how to qualify (and win!) our prestigious Best of Weddings award.
Here, 6 steps to winning The Knot Best of Weddings for 2018 (as told through gifs).
1. Do A+, 5 Star, hit-it-out-of-the-ballpark kind of work all year long.
2. Request reviews from all of your favorite 2017 couples.
3. Lock in 10 (or more!) stellar reviews on TheKnot.com by 10/31/17 to qualify.
4. Hang tight! Winners will be notified in mid-November.
5. When you hear that you’re a winner, don’t hold back. Get excited (and then tell everyone about it).
6. Celebrate! You’re officially a Best of Weddings Winner!
P.S. Submissions must be in by October 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time to qualify. So request those reviews today! And if you need a little help asking for reviews (without feeling like you’re begging), check out our Reviews Webinar recap.
Want more like this?