The Knot team had a blast celebrating Engage! ’16 at The Breakers!
Here at The Knot, we’re committed to helping you grow your community by providing industry-leading insights and technology you need to connect with today’s tech-centric couples and grow your wedding business.
Before an afternoon Popsicle Break, our co-founder, Carley Roney, took the stage to talk about the power of community, here’s a quick recap:
- REALIZE YOUR INFLUENCE: One interaction in a community can have a large impact.
- ENGAGE ON SOCIAL: Your community also lives in your social channels. Liking is lazy. Listen, respond and engage.
- BE A CONNECTOR: Actively (and immediately) connect great people.
- READ YOUR REVIEWS: Your clients are also your community.
- EMBRACE THE NEWBIES: They bring fresh ideas and energy.
Check out some of our favorite moments from Engage! ’16 below:
Photography: Carla Ten Eyck Photography; C10 Studios; Love Life Images; Jeremie Barlow Photography; Cameron & Kelly Studio; Joel Callaway; John Cain Sargent