The Knot Ambassadors took on reviews in our latest webinar to give you the inside scoop on how to take your reviews to the next level, connect with more couples and book more business!
Check out some of the expert advice they dished during the webinar:
Diana Venditto, Owner, Eventi by Diana Venditto
- Throughout the planning process, remind couples how important reviews are for your business so it’s not a new concept after the wedding.
- Automate your reminders. Add a calendar reminder to request a review one month after the wedding.
DJ Mikey B, Owner, POSH Entertainment
- Number one most effective method to get reviews: be sure the bride & groom are happy with your services!
- When a couple books your service, they’re EXPECTING great service, that’s why they trusted you with their special day. If you don’t live up to their expectations, they’ll be more motivated to let the world know about their experience.
Desiree Dent, Owner, Dejanae Events
- Help couples re-live the day with photos! Send a personalized email or text message that includes fun photos from their wedding. Follow up with an email and a link to the review wedding vendors page on TheKnot.com so it’s easy for them to write a review.
- Include requesting a review as part of your post-wedding checklist.
Ricky Stern, Owner, Ricky Stern Photography
- Show couples major effort and they will volunteer to write a review for your business.
- Stay competitive. You need to have a high star rating to compete in your local market.
Want more? Listen to the full recording here.