The Knot Ambassadors hosted their first-ever panel discussion webinar– and it was a total hit! Check out the recap below:
Cheryl & Shea Bailey
- Make a list of all of your past clients and separate them into three lists:
- Clients you love
- Clients you weren’t in love with
- Clients that were lukewarm
- Take a look at your website and make sure all of your marketing and copy are speaking to only those clients you loved.
- Develop a touch system of following up with couples, including a protocol for:
- Time between emails sent
- Calls made
- Personal card sent
- Have your team introduce themselves to couples so they can get a feel for your company culture, trust, and support.
- Be prepared when a couple arrives for on-site tours.
- Retrofit your website to clearly outline rates in an easy to find place (this helps eliminate unqualified leads before they even inquire!)
- When presenting a proposal, schedule time to present over the phone to help build a relationship and stay clear of price-driven conversations.
- Develop and send a customized PDF of visual concepts in the couples design style. It helps drive the conversation and close the sale.
- Provide options for making last minute changes on quantity, style, and colors to lessen pressure and help speed up the decision-making process.
- Make their experience less stressful by highlighting your ability to be flexible.
- Edit your website to focus ONLY on your core business. Play to your strengths instead of trying to sell everything including the kitchen sink.
- Present yourself as a specialist, not one-stop shop. A couple that is looking for one-stop shopping also tends to be price sensitive and looking for a deal.
Missed the webinar? No worries. You can listen to the full playback here.