It’s no secret that millennials are the most tech-savvy generation. They have entire conversations and even build relationships over the internet (with wedding pros just like you!). So what are their expectations on communication? Get the inside scoop from our latest webinar recap:
- Response times matter:
- 54% say they are “annoyed” by slow response times
- 42% expect a response in under an hour
- They communicate 24/7:
- Millennials are checking their smartphones 43x per day–so your emails are likely to be viewed on the same day!
- Texting is the dominant way of communicating for Americans under 50:
- 36% say they’d contact a company more frequently if they could text them
- Your ability to answer a call can make or break a sale:
- 1 in 3 people search for a phone number for a minute or less before giving up
- 80% say they are likely to become a repeat customer if they have a good experience on the phone
- They want to know who you are and what you’re about:
- 95% expect brands to have a Facebook presence
- 5 out of 6 connect with companies on social media networks
Check out our full webinar playback here.
Photography: Jamie B Photography