Check out our latest webinar recap to discover the 7 top tips for generating rave reviews–then sit back and watch the reviews roll in:
- Be quick. Today’s millennials are always connected and expect a response in under an hour! So be quick with your inquiry responses.
- Diffuse the situation. Acknowledging negative feedback is the best way to calm the waters and protect your brands reputation.
- Be thoughtful. Writing reviews take time and effort, so be gracious when requesting and responding to reviews, and use a conversational/personal tone to show you really care!
- Be prepared. Customer service issues happen, make sure you and your employees have a process for handling all sorts of customer service issues.
- Don’t obsess. One unfavorable review won’t break your business. Read the review, do your best to handle the situation, then move on.
- Just ask. Make the review request process easy and personalized, it’s that simple.
- Make it a habit. Make requesting reviews as routine as checking your email or Facebook every morning.
Get more from our full webinar playback here!