It seems like it was just yesterday that we were rockin’ out in Las Vegas at Wedding MBA 2015! We had such an amazing time meeting with top wedding professionals (YOU!), getting the inside scoop from industry heavyweights, mingling with all of our friends at our happy hour and party and so much more. We hope you walked away as inspired as we did! Here’s a quick run-down of all of our favorite moments from the conference.
Hot education topics: The Knot had a killer speaker lineup at Wedding MBA this year! Our experts shared all of the secrets to growing your wedding business. Check back soon for a recap on all of these hot topics:
- Insider’s guide to getting published from Rebecca Crumley, Weddings Photo Director
- Connecting with today’s brand-savvy couples from Carley Roney, Co-Founder of The Knot
- Insights into what’s happening in the world of weddings now and in the future from Kristen Maxwell Cooper, Deputy Editor and Howard Ladd, Director of Insights
- A look inside the minds of top bloggers with Kristen Maxwell Cooper, Deputy Editor and Wedding Market News
- An in-depth analysis into web design with Steve Dziedzic, Director of Product
- Everything you need to know about SEO from Dan Katz, Product Manager
The Knot Lounge: Our space at Wedding MBA was the perfect spot to kick your feet up and relax, connect with fellow wedding pros, get a caffeine pick-me-up, snack on some sweet treats, win big and chat with our awesome team.
Mixing and mingling: The Knot loves a good party and our wedding pros know how to bring the fun!
- We kicked off Wedding MBA with a bang at a jam-packed happy hour after the first day of speaker sessions. Check out all the fun on Facebook and tag yourself!
- Our annual party at Hyde Bellagio was one for the books! The planning team at Andrea Eppolito Events wowed guests with their dark, moody woodlands story, with just a touch of whimsy. The icing on the cake was the spectacular view of the Bellagio fountain.
One-on-one meetings with Strategy Specialists: Our Strategy Specialists loved chatting with all of our partners in one-on-one sessions. Our experts offered up advice on everything from selecting images that best showcase your work to creating a winning bio!
Exclusive photo-op for our winners: The Knot Best of Weddings 2015 and Hall of Fame winners joined Carley Roney, Co-Founder of The Knot, for a celebratory group selfie! These wedding pros are the best-of-the-best and we loved getting a chance to congratulate them for all that they do to make couples’ dreams weddings a reality.
We had such a blast and can’t wait for even more fun and excitement at next year’s Wedding MBA! What was your favorite moment? Tweet us at #TheKnotRocksWMBA!