Reviews are crucial to the growth and success of your wedding business– so how do you get more?
We’ve created a list 5 tips that are sure to help you get in front of more couples and book more weddings–check it out:
- MAKE IT HABIT. Make requesting reviews as routine as checking your email or Facebook every morning.
- BE PROACTIVE! Request reviews from couples soon after they have used your products or services (7-10 days), while the experience is still fresh in their mind.
- REQUEST EASILY. Use the email template in My Account to quickly and easily request reviews from couples.
- GET SOCIAL. Post your work on social media pages and tag couples to motivate them to leave you a review–ask them to make it official with a review on The Knot!
- FOLLOW UP. If you have not received a review from a couple you’ve reached out to, send them a personalized reminder email.
Did you know? 88% of consumers read reviews to determine the quality of a local business.* Log into your account today and get reviews!
Source: BrightLocal Local Consumer Review Survey July 2014
Photo: Laura Murray Photography