All Wedding Pros Can Now Submit Their Work & Get Published!
Want to get your work published in The Knot Magazines and on TheKnot.com? Our partner, Two Bright Lights, has released a new feature that allows ALL wedding professionals (not just photographers!) to submit beautiful, real wedding photo albums for free to The Knot.
WHY IS THIS GREAT?
- 90% of engaged couples use real weddings on blogs and websites to plan their wedding—so landing an editorial feature is a great way to get noticed.
- As a partner of The Knot you can sign up for free and start easily submitting real wedding photos today.
Submit your Real Wedding photo albums using the Two Bright Lights submission tool for a chance to be featured.
- Already signed up for The Knot Limited Membership with Two Bright Lights? Sign in here.
- New to Two Bright Lights? Join The Knot Limited Membership to upload albums and submit to The Knot for free here.
- Go to the “Albums” tab and click “Create Album”, then request permission to submit the album from the photographer who shot the images (“image owner”)
- Track your photographer approval requests in the “Permissions” tab
- Once approved, you can upload and submit the album
- Get a jumpstart on submissions by requesting pre-approval of albums from photographers you work with