June wedding season is fast approaching, making this the perfect time to get your reviews in shape before you get too busy to collect from 2014 and early 2015’s weddings. Kick your review requests into high-gear by asking your recent clients to leave you a review.
Need a little motivation? $2,000–enough said!
Introducing The Knot Reviews Boot Camp Sweepstakes.
Here’s how you can enter for the chance to win $2,000:
- For every review you receive between May 4, 2015 and June 15, 2015, you’ll receive an automatic entry.
- The more reviews you get, the more entries you receive and the better your chances of winning $2,000!
Hit the ground running with these 3 quick tips for getting more reviews–plus, get in great shape to qualify for The Knot Best of Weddings 2016!
- Request Easily. My Account has email templates you can quickly and easily use to request reviews from couples.
- Get social. Post your work to your social media pages and tag couples to motivate them to leave you a review–ask them to make it official with a review on The Knot!
- Follow up. If you have not received a review from a couple you reached out to, send them a personalized reminder email.
Get even more tips each Monday! Follow @TheKnotPro #MoreReviewsMonday.
No purchase necessary to enter. See official rules here.