Do you have amazing real wedding photos to show off? Submit your photos for the chance to be featured in the 2015 Fall/Winter issue of The Knot Regional Magazines!
Submitting you photos to The Knot is easy through Two Bright Lights. What’s even better? Two Bright Lights just announced the NEW “The Knot Limited Membership” on the Two Bright Lights platform. Now, The Knot paid advertisers can submit beautiful real wedding photos for FREE to TheKnot.com and The Knot magazines.*
- Click here to sign up on The Knot Limited registration page. **
- New to Two Bright Lights? Join to upload albums and submit to The Knot for free
- Have a 60-day free trial membership to Two Bright Lights? Register for The Knot Limited membership today, and at the end of your 60-day free trial you will still be allowed to submit your photos to The Knot for free
- Already have a Free membership with Two Bright Lights? Upgrade your membership by logging in to The Knot Limited Membership page. You already have the ability to upload albums, but now you can submit to The Knot
- Have a Monthly or Annual paid membership with Two Bright Lights? Simply login here.***
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Submit your photos to The Knot Regional Magazines by these deadlines :
- November 4: Colorado
- November 11: Michigan
- November 18: Missouri, Kansas, Texas
- December 2: Pennsylvania and Delaware
- December 9: California
- December 16: New England
- January 6: Carolinas
- January 13: Florida
- January 20: Georgia
- January 27: Ohio
- February 3: DC, Maryland, Virginia
- February 10: New Jersey
- February 17: New York
- February 24: Minnesota
- March 3: Chicago
START SUBMITTING TODAY!
*Only Photographers can upload albums, but Vendors may submit albums that they are associated with.
**You only have to join/login once using the registration link. Once you have completed the JOIN or LOGIN process, you can always access your account by simply going to twobrightlights.com.
***As a paid member of Two Bright Lights you already have the ability to upload and submit albums to ANY publication in the Two Bright Lights network.