From October 1 – October 3, The Knot rocked Wedding MBA! Wedding MBA is an annual trade show and education event that offers wedding professionals valuable insight into accelerating your wedding business, developing social media and SEO strategies, fine-tuning your branding and much more! The show offered more than 50 education sessions for wedding professionals, as well as a trade show floor where vendors could exhibit their products and services.
Want details on how The Knot was involved during Wedding MBA? Look no further:
- We unveiled our Hall of Fame program for the first time this year at the show – recognizing our advertisers that have won 4 or more Best of Weddings awards.
- The Knot hosted a “strategy bar” – a place where advertisers could schedule an appointment for one on one attention to review their Storefront, website and reviews. Attendees were lined up waiting to make an appointment, and the time slots were booked solid for the duration of the 2 day show.
- Another successful party – “Sun and Sparkles” took place at Tao Beach for The Knot advertisers. Guests wore their best sparkle party gear and danced the night away!
- Lastly, The Knot spoke 3 times at the show – including the keynote opening session, where President of The Knot, Mike Steib, and Director of Trade Marketing, Laura Cave, shared a presentation aimed at wedding professionals – with 5 tips on maximizing and measuring ROI.
- Cultivating your marketing funnel
- Measuring key performance indicators
- Score your strategy channels and media mix
- Test your messaging to get more out of your ads
- Gauge your reputation
Weren’t able to be at WMBA? Sneak a peek at the slides from this fabulous presentation by clicking here.