It’s Monday again, and if you’re like us, you’re already working on your To Do list, tackling your inbox, scheduling meetings and getting ready to wow your clients. With everything you have going on, it can be easy to let your marketing run on auto-pilot, so we put together a shortlist of quick wins that you can take care of right now to get April started on the right foot!
- If you haven’t already, upload a header photo to your profile. Nothing makes a better first impression for your brand than a beautiful header photo on your storefront!
- Register for the April 18 B2B webinar! We’ll be talking about how to recruit reviews and announcing this year’s rules to win Best of Weddings 2014. Click here to register!
- Upload new photos. Got some great shots from a recent spring wedding? Get them up on your storefront and your Facebook page. Large format photos work best, think 650 pixels wide.
- Manage your Inbox. Respond to leads and update any lead statuses that are out of date. If you reply from a lead notification email, the lead status will automatically update to ‘replied.’ Not getting your lead notifications? Check the email address listed in the General Profile Info area in My Account.
- Link your Social Media accounts. You can post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to let your followers know about those gorgeous new photos, all from inside My Account!
Need help getting started? As always your strategy specialist is available to help. Give them a call at (877) 331-7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.