Last night our editors Anja Winikka and Jennie Ma unveiled a preview of 2013’s hottest wedding trends. They covered everything from reception ideas to next year’s freshest looks for the entire bridal party. Here are some of the highlights!
- Cocktail tables are over, couples are going for reception lounges in a variety of styles!
- Specialty musicians, like jazz trios, will be all the rage for pre-wedding events.
- Loose, undone hair will be the biggest bridal beauty trend of 2013.
- Next year’s hot reception trend will be “dinner party chic”
- Gold will be everywhere in 2013
- “Homestead chic” is an elegant outdoorsy alternative to the dinner party approach.
- 1920’s glamour will be a hot trend for bridal gowns and beauty.
- Accessories are the place to go for a bold pop of color!
To see all the trends, watch the replay
Stay tuned for our official 2013 trends announcement in January!