We had a packed turnout for my presentation ‘Very Pinteresting: How Pinterest Redefines your Creative Process’ at Wedding MBA. In case you missed it, I’ve included the slides and a recap below…
What’s the most important thing to know about Pinterest? Treat it like a marketing tool and it will be just one more thing taking time away from your clients, your family, and your sanity! But if you make it part of your creative process as you search for inspiration, collaborate with clients, and showcase your work, you’ll be churning out great content that will truly support your business.
We also shared some tips on how to get started:
- If you don’t have a Pinterest account, sign up here.
- Complete your profile settings. Do you want all of your pins to sync to Facebook?
- Begin creating boards. Focus on showing off the vision behind your brand, not just your actual services.
- Come up with compelling board names.
- Get your employees involved.
- Build followers by engaging with other Pinterest users.
- Visit: http://pinterest.com/source/yoursitehere.
- Monitor your repins, likes and comments.