Hundreds of wedding pros signed on Tuesday night to listen as our client relations manager and online marketing guru, Sarah Selph, shared her secrets for how to get the most out of your ad program. In case you missed it, here are some of the highlights!
- Create an effective ad by choosing a thumbnail that’s eye-catching even at a tiny size. Choose your best images that include real brides, and talk to the brides in your copy so that potential customers can see themselves working with you.
- Maximize your reviews by requesting that brides review your work on WeddingChannel.com, responding to any negative reviews promptly and professionally, and selecting those glowing reviews to show off on your profile on TheKnot.com. Regularly requesting reviews from happy customers is the best way to compete for our Best of Weddings awards, which are based on your star rating on WeddingChannel.com.
- Expand your marketing into print to build brand visibility and credibility in your marketplace.
- Submit to be featured in Real Weddings–photos should be inspirational, cohesive in style and color, and include detail shots! To submit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail images to us at TheKnot/XO Group, 195 Broadway, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10007
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help! Check out the resources available to you below…
Contact your Account Executive regarding new services. Call 800-843-4983 or email LocalSales@TheKnot.com.
Contact your Local Client Relations Manager for help with an existing program at 877-331-7752 or email MyAccountHelp@theknot.com.
Check out the Help tab in My Account at http://myaccount.theknot.com for stats and helpful tips.
Listen to the full webinar here!
Download Sarah’s takeaway slides here: 5 Secrets Takeaway Slides
To access a full replay of Sarah’s webinar, click here.